Unfortunately the studio is temporarily closed again as of Thursday 9 July. We have the following options for online classes.
Option 1 – live streamed classes as follows:
- “Zoom” classes can only be viewed at the time – they are interactive and live only.
- “Recorded” classes can be viewed at their scheduled time, or later – they are recorded.
- All classes need to be booked into via PunchPass, which is our online booking system.
- Marina is currently away so the classes available for her have been recorded in May & June – these classes are not available in the Content Library.
- Please head to our class schedule to book your place in a class and purchase a pass – class schedule page
Option 2 – Content Library of classes filmed during the first lockdown
There is a library of 100 previously filmed classes available online through PunchPass. These classes can be viewed an unlimited number of times. They were filmed during the first 13-week Covid-19 closure from 23 March to 22 June 2020.
Please head to our bookings page to purchase your pass – pass bookings page
- 2-weeks access to the Content Library is $70
- 4-weeks access to the Content Library is $120