We have the following options for online classes.
Option 1 – live streamed classes as follows:
“Zoom” classes can only be viewed at the time – they are interactive and live only.
- during lockdown our entire timetable is held via Zoom
- when Covid restrictions ease, we run the following online classes:
- Tuesday 7am Advanced Level 3 class with Marina – Zoom online
- Thursday 6:30pm Experienced Level 2 class with Tim – Zoom online
- Friday 4:30pm General Led Practice with Vaughan – recorded via Zoom
Option 2 – Content Library of recorded classes by Marina
These recorded classes include both Vimeo (recording only) and Zoom classes taught by Marina in 2020 and 2021.
- a single class pass for Marina’s online content can be bought online for $20 – it is valid for 24 hours only – purchase here
- the recorded classes include: Advanced Level 3 classes, Experienced Backbends classes, General level classes
Option 3 – Content Library of classes filmed during the first lockdown
There is a library of 80 previously filmed classes available online through PunchPass. These classes can be viewed an unlimited number of times. They were filmed during the first 13-week Covid-19 closure from 23 March to 22 June 2020, by Tim, Vaughan, Rita, Michelle and Aurora.