Marina Jung – Teacher Development 2017
One Sunday each term in 2017, Marina Jung will be running a workshop for certified teachers who wish to deepen their understanding of yoga Asanas that are part of the Introductory and Junior Intermediate Level 1+2 syllabus.
The schedule for 2017 is:
- Sunday 19th February [completed]
- Sunday 23rd April [completed]
- Sunday 18th June [completed]
- Sunday 27th August [completed]
- Sunday 15th October [completed]
- Sunday 26th November
Each Sunday will consist of
- 10am to 12noon Led practice
- 1pm to 4pm Teaching and practice
- 4.30 to 5.30pm Pranayama
- Total of 6 hours each Sunday workshop
- $180 single casual attendance
- $480 for 3 sessions
- $900 for all 6 sessions
- Click here to book online now
Content / aim
Exploration of the next level of Asanas from the Junior Intermediate Level 1+2 syllabus. Improve your teaching skills, observation skills and how to make appropriate adjustments. Teachers will work together in small groups. We will be looking at the different types of Pranayama’s as per syllabus and how to teach what to whom and when.
Marina Jung holds a Junior Advanced teaching certificate, and has been assessing on various assessment committees from Introductory to Junior Intermediate 3 over the last 13 years across Australia. Marina has taught at Clifton Hill Yoga studio since 2007, teaching classes of all levels and runs Teacher Training courses. Marina is the senior teacher at Clifton Hill Yoga Studio.