“Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruit. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.” – BKS Iyengar
Kids Yoga classes are fun, vibrant, challenging, safe and supportive. Taught in the Iyengar way, a typical class is a hands-on and engaging experience, and includes Āsana sequences, playful games, and storytelling.
- Increases physical growth – strength, steadiness and balance
- Encourages posture and alignment
- Improves mental focus and concentration
- Develops courage and confidence
- Meet new friends
- 4:00-4:30pm Grade 1-3 (7-9 y.o.)
- 4:30-5:15pm Grade 4-6 (10-12y.o.)
- Grade 1-3 $15 casual/$100 course
- Grade 4-6 $18 casual/$120 course
*We have a First Class is Free policy, so please come along and have some fun!
Kids Yoga classes run with the Victorian school term.
- Term 1: February 5th – March 25th (8 weeks)
- Term 2: April 15th – June 24th (11 weeks)
- Term 3: July 15th – September 16th (10 weeks)
- Term 4: October 7th – December 16th (11 weeks)
- Classes are taught by Aurora.
- Aurora holds a Working With Children’s Check, and is a Certified Iyengar Yoga teacher and registered with Iyengar Yoga Australia Association.
- For registration or queries, please contact Aurora at Clifton Hill Yoga Studio.
- Tel: 03 9486 8044
- Email: email@example.com